hello my beloved fans! hello full moon.
in today's post, SeasonsPark is celebrating the oh-so-very-exciting mooncake festival. well, usually i'll just sloth at home and grumble about boredom. But oh no no no shawn-rockstar-fans! Today (just for all of you people) I went down! *background cheering* :D

I met new fans!! (dont mind the bad pictures, Gladys took them)
From left to right:
SisterSoh aka princess Lei , ever-so-natural Me , Iran aka cute-boy-who-calls-gladys-'auntie' , Iran's pretty sis , DangerousRedBoy , Jolin , cute boy aka whatshisface.
EEEEVERRR-SO-EXCITINGG!
MotherSoh and I were feeling teh Moon when we flaunted our Red and Orange old-school paper lanterns. That was followed by the boom-boom-shakalakalaka fire crackers and.... fun fun gambling and wow-wee snow skin mooncakes and hide-and-seek sessions and fire burn burn and.... .... ... omg. what am i writing. i think i have lost it. (....)
DAMNTHEHOLIDAYS! AH!!!!
NEEDMORETIMECONSUMINGSTUFFTODO.
NEEDTOKILLTIME. NEEDTOEAT. NOW.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
in today's post, SeasonsPark is celebrating the oh-so-very-exciting mooncake festival. well, usually i'll just sloth at home and grumble about boredom. But oh no no no shawn-rockstar-fans! Today (just for all of you people) I went down! *background cheering* :D

I met new fans!! (dont mind the bad pictures, Gladys took them)
From left to right:
SisterSoh aka princess Lei , ever-so-natural Me , Iran aka cute-boy-who-calls-gladys-'auntie' , Iran's pretty sis , DangerousRedBoy , Jolin , cute boy aka whatshisface.
EEEEVERRR-SO-EXCITINGG!
MotherSoh and I were feeling teh Moon when we flaunted our Red and Orange old-school paper lanterns. That was followed by the boom-boom-shakalakalaka fire crackers and.... fun fun gambling and wow-wee snow skin mooncakes and hide-and-seek sessions and fire burn burn and.... .... ... omg. what am i writing. i think i have lost it. (....)
DAMNTHEHOLIDAYS! AH!!!!
NEEDMORETIMECONSUMINGSTUFFTODO.
NEEDTOKILLTIME. NEEDTOEAT. NOW.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

<< Home